Rugged and reliable.
Designed to take on the most challenging ascents and harshest skiing conditions, the Berghaus Men's Hagshu Pant was designed for ambitious adventurers who seek out distant peaks and technical terrain. No matter how heavy the snow or tough the climb, the Hagshu is ready to take it on with confidence.
Hydroshell Elite Pro fabric offers dependable waterproofing to protect you from the soggiest snowstorms, and it's exceptionally breathable to keep you from getting bogged down during demanding ascents. Schoeller panels at the hems keep the cuffs from getting shredded by crampons when you're tackling a particularly technical climb. Adjustable suspenders keep everything secure, no matter how challenging the pursuit, and micro-taped seams and YKK Aquaguard zippers prevent moisture from seeping in during long days in the backcountry.
- Robust protection for the harshest conditions
- Hydroshell Elite Pro fabric is highly waterproof and breathable
- Micro-taped seams offer low-profile waterproofing
- Ergonomic cut for dynamic body movement
- Schoeller panels at hem provide crampon protection
- Microfleece lining at inner waist offers next-to-skin comfort
- Adjustable suspenders for secure fit
- YKK Aquaguard zippers prevent leaks
- Item #BRG003D
- Q & A
Do these have internal gators?