Upshot Snowboard Binding
Bringing versatile all-terrain performance to every inch of your local resort, the Bent Metal Upshot Binding is the first women's-specific binding to feature Bent Metal's revolutionary construction and performance. It combines a freestyle-friendly flex with precise and powerful energy transfer to create a binding that can get loose in the park one minute, then shred powdery steeps the next.
The Flex Control Driveplate features a shock-absorbing EVA layer on top and a reinforced nylon layer on bottom with layers of biax calcium fibers, eco-sublimated sheets, and a poly core sandwiched between, creating a forgiving, freestyle-friendly flex that still offers quick edge-to-edge response and precise control. A soft-flexing urethane highback provides a comfortable fit and offers the mobility you want for lapping the park, while still ensuring enough support for carving groomers and dropping cliffs. Low-profile straps conform to your boot to deliver lightweight and secure comfort with no delay in response when you engage turns. It's all attached to the board through the Pivot Disk that has a reduced size to allow your board to realize its true flex potential.
- Well-rounded binder for versatile all-terrain performance
- Mid-soft flex is ideal for jibbing and jumping
- Urethane highback offers smooth, comfortable flex
- Flex Control Drive Plate for precise edge control
- Minimalist straps are secure and responsive
- Forged aluminum buckles are super sturdy
- Pivot disk increases true board flex
- Revolutionary Cube for quick forward lean adjustment
- Item #BML000M