Why We Like The Bent Metal Transfer Snowboard Binding
A day in the life of the Bent Metal Transfer Snowboard Binding means we get morning powder runs through the trees, park laps after lunch, and high-speed groomers in late afternoon. This is the binding of choice for the freestyle wizards on the team with a nimble feel for linking park features and navigating snake runs. This binding's medium flex comes from the Power Polymer asymmetrical highback and multi-layered Magnesium Fiber Drive Plate that's both lightweight and strong, so we don't get bogged down when sending jumps and floating over pow.
- Fun, versatile binding for all-terrain freestyle power
- Medium flex handles everything from urban rails to cliff drops
- Asymmetric nylon highback balances support and flex
- Magnesium Fiber Drive Plate offers precise edge control
- Flexible, supportive straps are secure and responsive
- Forged aluminum buckles are lightweight and durable
- The Cube gives quick forward lean adjustments on the fly
- Item #BMLF01Y
- Power Polymer (engineered nylon), asymmetric
- Flex Control Driveplate, Magnesium Fiber
- Baseplate Padding
- EVA foam, UHMW
- Ankle Strap
- dual band
- Toe Strap
- Grip Form
- forged aluminum
- medium (6 of 10 on Bent Metal's scale)
- Tool-less Adjustment
- The Cube FLAD
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 4lb 15oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- all-mountain snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help