Why We Like The Bent Metal Logic Snowboard Binding
The Bent Metal Logic Snowboard Binding is a freestyle favorite of ours because it offers a softer flex for getting loose in the park while still providing precise edge control for laying into carves and spinning off jumps. The most notable feature of these bindings is the Bi-Ax Driveplate that sits under our foot, ensuring a forgiving, freestyle-friendly flex that maintains quick edge-to-edge response and precise control. Bent Metal also hooked the Logic up with a soft-flexing urethane highback that lets us poke out our melon grabs and tweak out methods. Plus, the Cube forward lean adjustment makes for fast and easy degree selection, and also dampens chatter from high-speed runs over choppy conditions.
- Flexible freestyle performance for park and rail junkies
- Mid-soft flex is ideal for jibbing and jumping
- Urethane highback lets you tweak your tricks properly
- Biax Drive Plate for precise edge control on sketchy runs
- Minimalist straps are secure and responsive
- Forged aluminum buckles are built to last
- Mini Pivot disk increases true board flex
- Revolutionary Cube for quick forward lean adjustment
- Item #BMLF01U
- asymmetric polymer-urethane
- Bi-Axial Fiber Drive Plate, poly core
- Baseplate Padding
- Ankle Strap
- Dual Band
- Toe Strap
- grip form
- medium-soft (4 of 10 on Bent Metal's scale)
- Small Pivot Disk (4-hole, Channel)
- Tool-less Adjustment
- The Cube (forward lean)
- park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help