Joint Snowboard Binding
From hot laps through the jump line in the park to blasting through pow-filled tree runs, the entire mountain will be left ablaze when you're finished thanks to the Bent Metal Joint Snowboard Binding. Most of its all-terrain prowess is derived from the Boron Fiber Drive Plate, which uses boron fiber, a poly core, and eco-sublimated top sheet material that come together to create a medium flex pattern for power and play on groomers, steeps, and park features alike.
The nylon polymer highback has an ergonomic design that promotes natural comfort, and boasts the revolutionary Cube forward lean adjuster that customizes your ride quickly and easily. Comfortable and lightweight, the Mobility Construction ankle strap and Light Form toe strap secure an exact fit that holds your boot in place without pressure points or heel lift. Robust forged aluminum buckles hold up to the rigors of all-day resort riding, while the universal Axis disc mounting system lets you easily switch between board brands.
- Mid-flexing ATV binding that rips parks, pow, and groomers
- Nylon highback offers smooth, mid-range flex
- Boron Fiber Drive Plate brings you control and a forgiving feel
- Ankle and toe straps focus on comfort and lightweight response
- Forged aluminum buckles are tough with a minimal weight
- Axis disk increases true board flex and fits all boarda
- Revolutionary Cube for quick forward lean adjustment
- Item #BML000I
- Q & A
Best Bent Metal bang for your buck
The all new Bent Metal line just added their best priced binding to date. The Joint is the jam. A nice mid-flex means performance all around the mtn. High density, low profile straps mean comfort and a long lasting lifetime. Let the Joint join you with your snowboard