Why We Like The Bent Metal Forte Snowboard Binding
For those of us who put a premium on versatility and comfort, the Bent Metal Forte Snowboard Binding is an easy choice. This all-mountain binding boasts a responsive medium flex that plays with power, while the aluminum heelcup and magnesium fiber drive plate help us lay down carves and weave through trees with ease. Plus, we love that the ankle and toe straps work together for a snug, secure fit without any painful pressure points that would otherwise cut the day short.
- Medium-flexing bindings for quick, comfortable progression
- Asymmetrical highback provides a smooth and responsive feel
- Flex Control Driveplate increases response in any conditions
- EVA foam footbed absorbs harsh chatter and flat impacts
- Dual Band ankle strap offers support and snug comfort
- Grip Form Toe Strap forms to any boot for maximum grip
- The Cube Forward Lean adjustment customizes fit on the fly
- Item #BMLF01S
- Asymetric Solid (nylon)
- Magnesium Fiber Drive Plate (magnesium fiber, UHMW, nylon), two-piece chassis
- Baseplate Padding
- Ankle Strap
- Dual Band
- Toe Strap
- Grip Form
- medium (6 out of 10 on Bent Metal's scale)
- Small Pivot Disk (4-hole, Channel)
- Tool-less Adjustment
- The Cube (forward lean)
- all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
3 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
April 2, 2023
Women's Bent Metal Forte (Med 5-8)
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought:
- Women's M (5-8)
- 5' 4"
Good Binding, hardware and all around adjustability (high backs, heel cups, straps) is satisfactory. Would give five stars except for two things. 1. Base plate discs make you choose between heel toe fine adjustment, or tip to tail fine adjustment, you can't have both. 2. Toe area is incredibly wide. I mean from tip of toe to mid foot there is a fair amount of slop side to side and I am in a size 8 boot, which is the max end of that size range for the women's medium (5–8). The footbed of the "flex control drive plate" flared way out and is more than 5" across the front.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help