Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Knives & Multi-tools we have in stock.View Similar Products
You never want to find yourself in the backcountry unprepared, that's why you bring along the Benchmark 275 Manual Adamas Knife. This burly tactical knife has an American made steel blade that was designed to take on some hard use. Cut some kindling for the fire, slice through cord, or dig in the dirt then slide the knife into its cordura sheath for safe keeping until you need it next. The G10 handle is impervious to moisture and is physically stable under climate changes so you can take it in the river in the morning, then through the desert in the evening.
- Burly knife for reliable use off the beaten path
- American made steel offers fantastic edge retention for hard use
- Handle is impervious to moisture, is stable under climate changes
- AXIS manual locking mechanism is fully ambidextrous
- Cordura sheath has a deep-carry, MOLLE compatible clip
- Item #BEN000W
- Q & A
cut it up
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
top of the line design and manufacturing. cant go wrong with benchmade. stoked to add to my collection