Bell's Full-9 helmet packages all of their engineers' expertise from motosports into a bike-specific helmet. They also gathered a year's worth of feedback from professional downhill riders to make this their flagship bike helmet. Ready to take on anything you find on your mountain or BMX bike, the Full-9 is one of the best full-face helmets money can buy.
Bell's engineers built the Full-9 with a unidirectional full carbon shell. This makes for a highly durable and incredibly lightweight helmet that doesn't weigh you down like other full-face helmets. The Overbrow Ventilation system uses 10 vents to actively channel air over your head from the front to back to keep you cool as you ride.
Bell packed the Full-9 with features to keep you safe and to enhance your overall riding experience. If you are injured, you can use Bell's Integrated Eject system, which allows safe removal of the helmet due to a recess in the EPS that allows the cheek pads to quickly slide out. And the helmet's removable, 360-degree breakaway camera mount allows your camera to pop off when you fall in any direction, protecting your neck, camera, and the helmet itself.
To make your ride more enjoyable, Bell added Soundtrax built-in speaker pockets and cable routing out the back of the helmet so you can pump tunes without getting tangled up. The helmet weighs around 1130 grams and is certified to CPSC; ASTM BMX, Downhill, and CE standards. Finishing touches include a padded chin strap with a D-ring closure, a fully-adjustable Flying Bridge visor, and removable magnetic cheekpads.
- A motocross-inspired helmet for mountain biking and BMX riding
- Full-face carbon shell provides unidirectional protection
- Ventilation systems channel air over your head for a cool ride
- Eject system and magnetic cheekpads allow helmet to be easily removed
- Built-in speaker pockets and audio cable routing keep the music going
- Breakaway camera mount offers the best spot of the helmet for video
- Visor is fully adjustable to the rider’s preferred fit
- Ages 5 and older
- Item #BEL00FD
- Full Face
- yes, Flying Bridge
- Audio System Included
- Soundtrax Speaker System
- Audio Compatible
- Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older, CE EN1078, ASTM F1952-00 (Downhill), ASTM F2032-06 (BMX)
- Fit Adjustment
- padded chin strap with d-ring closure
- Overbrow, Velocity Flow
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 7.8oz
- Shell Material
- lightweight full carbon shell