Convenience be damned.
For cyclists of almost every level, there's a single inconvenient truth: someone out there is stronger. But for us, that's just fine, and the Bell Falcon MIPS Helmet brings the comfort and impact-resistance technology of race-tier lids into a price point that's more palatable for the recreationalist and endurance cyclist.
The minimalist, lightweight Float Fit system customizes your fit with an easy-to-turn, rubberized dial, while the quick-adjust No-Twist Tri-Glide fasteners help keep the straps flat and positioned right where you want them. Equipped with MIPS technology, the Falcon exceeds a helmet's traditional impact resistance by reducing rotational forces that can result from certain oblique impacts. When the ride's going as planned and you don't need to rely on the In-Mold shell and MIPS liner, the helmet's generous number of vents provide you with ample airflow while the Sweat Guide padding pulls moisture away from your brow and top of your head for more dry comfort.
- A helmet for recreational and endurance cyclists
- MIPS technology reduces force from rotational impacts
- In-Mold shell diffuses direct impacts
- Float Fit delivers a snug, precise fit
- Sweat Guide padding pulls moisture from your head
- No-Twist Tri-Glides keep straps flat
- Substantial venting boosts cooling airflow
- Item #BEL00H7