Select Style & Size
No shame in a top-rope-tough-guy.
Whether you're training in the gym or turning into a top-rope-tough-guy outside, the Beal Wall Cruiser rope is about to be your new best friend. With a 9.6 millimeter diameter and Unicore construction, this rope prevents slippage as it's fed through a belay device due to it's permanently bound sheath-to-core and moderate size. The bound design also increases the lifespan of the rope so you can give a route as many runs as you want on TR and even get the kiddos to try it out since the supple texture is so easy to handle.
- A durable climbing rope for indoor route runs or low-impact slab climbs
- Unicore construction binds sheath to core for reduced slippage
- Dynanmic design stretches slightly with each fall
- Ample diameter for plenty of grip while feeding through belay device
- Supple texture easy enough for kids to tie knots with
- Item #BEA0028
- Static Elongation
- Dynamic Elongation
- Impact Force
- UIAA Falls
- Center Mark
- Sheath Construction
- Claimed Weight
- 2.1oz per meter
- Recommended Use
- top rope climbing, indoor climbing, low-angle climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 years
What do you think about this product?
October 14, 2019
My Gym Rope
- I've used it several times
I know that the description says for walls, but I have the 40 m for toproping outside and gym climbing. The thick sheath and thin core make for an excellent rope with an incredibly soft catch.
May 25, 2018
Claimed Weight 21oz per meter or 2.1 oz per meter? 21oz would be a lot more than other ropes
May 25, 2018
Hey Jon! It's definitely 2.1 oz per meter. 21ozs per meter would definitely be a lot more than others, that would be like 51 lbs for a 50m rope! Kinda crazy. However, that 2.1 oz per meter is much lighter and should be great for anything you need it for. Let me know if you have any questions, I would love to help! firstname.lastname@example.org