Select style & size:Select options
Comfy for the sporty.
Most sport climbers opt for the lightest—and sometimes the most uncomfortable—harnesses so nothing weighs them down on their projects. You're willing to gain a couple grams just so you can have a little more cush under your tush when you're hang-dogging future redpoints. The Beal Men's Shadow Soft Climbing Harness certainly isn't a bulky big wall harness, but it does have a bit more padding than Beal's sport-specific climbing harness. It also features Beal's Web-Core technology to maintain an even weight distribution when you're hanging and sussing out beta.
- Soft harness keeps you comfy while sport climbing
- Web-Core technology balances pressure distribution
- Extra foam optimizes softness for big whippers
- Fully adjustable with four self-locking buckles at waist and legs
- Four gear loops and chalk bag hanger for sufficient organization
- Item #BEA001M
- Q & A
gear loops are "big" and hang low
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
gear loops hang pretty low for a sport harness, lower than others in the past. otherwise, the harness is totally fine.