Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Ice Climbing Ropes we have in stock.View Similar Products
Legend Climbing Rope
First ascents of most classic climbs used half ropes. That was just the standard way back then, and most of the longer multi-pitches and full-blown mountaineering missions are still ideal for half ropes. For example, Beal's Legend Climbing Rope packs light and compact for long approaches, and still gives a good grip in case your climber goes down.
- Most classic climbs saw their first ascents with half ropes
- 8.3mm diameter is light, packable, and extremely supple
- Updated with a better grip and improved handling
- Recommended for experienced climbers and mountaineers only
- Item #BEA000Y
- Static Elongation
- Dynamic Elongation
- Impact Force
- 5 - 5.2kN
- UIAA Falls
- 13 - 15
- Center Mark
- Sheath Mass
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- mountaineering, trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 years
What do you think about this product?