Joker Unicore Golden Dry Climbing Rope
- Beal's triple-certified climbing rope excels on any route
- 9.1mm slides through carabiners and belay devices fluidly
- Unicore bonds sheath to core for long-lasting durability
- Golden Dry treatment practically eliminates water absorption to the core and sheath
- Item #BEA1WU1
- single, half, twin
- Dry Treatment
- Golden Dry
- Static Elongation
- Impact Force
- [single] 8.2kN [half] 6kN [twin] 9.5kN
- UIAA Falls
- [single] 5 [half] 20 [twin] >25
- Sheath Construction
- Sheath Mass
- Rope Weight
- Claimed Weight
- [50m] 5lb 11.7oz, [60m] 6lb 14.1oz, [70m] 8lb 4oz, [80m] 9lb 2.7oz, [90m] 10.3lb
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 years
What do you think about this product?
November 8, 2020
After two routes, my brand new Joker is retired with multiple coreshots. The rope never saw rockfall, and never saw a fall on lead or top rope. There are lots of great ropes in this size range, pick any of those.
January 21, 2021
You can damage a rope without falls or rock fall exposure. Your photo does not show a core shot. Looks to me like localized damage to the sheath from abrasion running over a sharp edge. This can happen to any rope. Likely operator error; not indicative of product failure.
July 11, 2020
Good rope and Bad date
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
The rope was light and soft ,feels great. But！ Disappointingly, this rope was produced in 2015,I can only have a very short storage time.