Boost of performance.
Beal's Booster Dry Cover Climbing Rope balances between burly and compact so you can project difficult pitches on long multi-pitches. This rope isn't even close to being Beal's skinniest single rope, but the Booster's slim 9.7mm diameter offers the handling and performance ideal for experienced climbers. Its Unicore construction bonds the sheath to the core to eliminate sheath slippage, and Dry Cover treats the sheath to resist abrasion, heat, dust, and moisture for long-lasting durability. The Booster has a middle marker for quicker rappels.
- Compact, supple, and ultralight climbing rope for high-end routes
- Slim 9.7mm diameter designed for experienced climbers
- Unicore bonds sheath to core for slippage elimination
- Dry Cover resists abrasion, heat, dust, and moisture
- Middle marker quickens rappels
- Item #BEA001J
- Q & A
Booster is the best!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I've been climbing for a while on all different brands of rope. Personally, I've always liked the feel and feed of stiffer ropes. This rope changed my mind. The catch is incredibly soft, and it doesn't swell as much as other soft ropes and it has a hand that has retained its feel through long days at the crag, big walls in Zion NP, and sharp limestone runnels.