When you’re getting on the rocks, every so often a few of them will hit you. Good thing you’re wearing Beal’s most advanced helmet to date, the Atlantis, which can take both horizontal and vertical blows. This helmet’s polystyrene construction absorbs impact from both the sides and the top so you are ready no matter what comes at you.
Soft foam padding and a lightweight design keeps your noggin comfortable during long days at the crag or up a long multi-pitch. The magnetic closure and micro adjustable dial make it easy to slip on your beanie when it gets chilly in the mountains and quickly get your helmet back on snugly. Four headlamp clips make for an easy transition from daytime multi-pitching to nighttime exploring so your adventure won’t have to end.
- Low-weight helmet for all-day climbing endeavors
- Magnetic chin strap for easy and secure closure
- Polystyrene construction absorbs impact from sides and top
- Micro adjustable size dial for secure, comfortable fit
- Machine-washable and removable internal comfort padding
- Item #BEA001U
- Shell Material
- Fit Adjustment
- magnetic chin strap buckle
- CE EN 12492
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- mountaineering, sport climbing, trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 years
What do you think about this product?