25% Offsale $20.96 $27.95
Select style & size:Select options
Your rope will thank you.
Beal's Air Force Three Belay Device adds a small change to the modern tube device that drastically reduces tension to your climbing rope. It has a unique notch at the back of the device that helps the rope slide through the device at a less harsh angle. V-shaped grooves give proper friction whether you're belaying with a skinny twin rope or a thick single rope. The Air Force Three also allows auto-locking belays from climbing anchors, and the small hole helps you give slack to your second.
- Beal's belay device built for multi-pitch climbs
- Compatible with single, half, and twin ropes
- V-shaped grooves adapt friction to any diameter
- Unique notch reduces abrasion to rope
- Allows auto-locking belay at climbing anchors
- Item #BEA001O
7.3 - 10mm