Select Style & Size
Why We Like The RVR Fly Reel
Having been in development for over two years, the strikingly beautiful Bauer RVR Reel was crafted on the cutting edge of technology—after facing countless challenges of machining such a complex design—and the result is a superior performance for highly specific trout angling situations.
This type of intentional design gives us the exact tools we need for precisely the type of fishing we're looking to do, whether it's the 2/3 for small streams and spring creeks or the 4/5 for sizeable trout, larger water, and longer casts. Not just resized versions of a single design, each reel is optimized for specific uses through differing arbor diameters and capacities, proper torques, and a weight that ensures the entire system is perfectly balanced. And in classic Bauer fashion, the RVR is exquisitely handcrafted in Montana, USA for a performance that is way, way more than just a pretty face.
- Groundbreaking trout reel for variety of techniques
- Double-anodized aluminum machined on futuristic 5-axis machine
- Fully sealed carbon fiber drag system is unbelievably smooth
- Each reel size has a specific trout angling situation
- Handcrafted to perfection in Montana, USA
- Item #BAU0006
- machined aluminum
- Drag System
- fully sealed carbon fiber
- Backing Capacity
- [RVR 2/3] WF3 + 50yd/20lb, [RVR 4/5] WF5 + 75yd/20lb, [RVR 6/7] WF7 + 100yd/20lb, [RVR Euro-Nymph] Level Line + 100yd/20lb, [RVR Microspey] Skagit 360 grain + 100yd/20lb
- [RVR 2/3] 3.15in, [RVR 4/5] 3.54in, [RVR 6/7] 3.94in, [RVR Euro-Nymph] 3.74in, [RVR Microspey] 3.94in
- Fly Line Weight
- [RVR 2/3] 2/3wt, [RVR 4/5] 4/5wt, [RVR 6/7] 6/7wt, [RVR Euro-Nymph] 2/3/4wt, [RVR Microspey] 3/4/5wt
- Left and Right Handed Operation
- Claimed Weight
- [RVR 2/3] 4.6oz, [RVR 4/5] 4.9oz, [RVR 6/7] 5.5oz, [RVR Euro-Nymph] 4.9oz, [RVR Microspey] 6.5oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?