Why We Like The Thunder Snowboard
With lightning speed and booming popularity, the Thunder Snowboard returns for its second season of freeride fun. Bataleon modeled this board after its popular women's design, the Storm, to create a burly, mid-flexing powder board that could accommodate even more riders. The Triple Base Technology profile features a dynamic and stable camber from tip to tail and uplifted tips with a more dramatic kick at the nose for boosted buoyancy in the steep and deep. Lightweight wood, hollow tubes, and carbon stringers let this board soar, and the Hyper Glide sintered base ensures a high-speed shred session no matter the terrain.
- All-mountain freerider shreds hard in the resort and floats in pow
- Stabilizing Freeride 3BT camber with a dynamic directional shape
- Higher nose uplift and setback stance create a floaty feel
- Medium flex offers forgiveness in tricky off-piste positions
- Poplar and paulownia core delivers on both weight and strength
- Dual carbon Super Tubes boost pop and lower board weight
- Triax glass with carbon stringers increases board responsiveness
- Alternating base colors minimize waste and create a more unique look
- Item #BATF02Y
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.