Up To 40% Off Arc’teryx
The Surfer Snowboard
Rail turns, slash the lip of wind-blown spines, finesse your way though chest-deep powder fields, and get the lift line talking with the Bataleon Surfer Snowboard. This Directional swallow tail is built to float in pow and ride any new snow you can find without sacrificing performance on groomers so that you can get back to the lift with style and ease.
The directional shape pairs exceptionally well with the deep swallow tail to do two things. The first is to provide a solid edge hold that is enhanced by the free flexing nature of the swallow tail which allows you to carve turns of varying diameters depending on how much energy you transfer to the edge. Second it drops your back foot in powder which brings the nose up, providing incredible float and quick pivoting maneuverability for dicey tree runs or for leaving a fun and inspiring line through the powder. A medium flex provides enough response for rapid turns while giving it a loose and surf-inspired ride for riding the white wave. As if it didn't have enough float, The Surfer is paired with Bataleon's Pow 3BT profile which drastically upturns the nose and tail for a spoon-like effect to deliver smooth and fluid turns in fresh snow. To reduce weight, a Light Core mixed with poplar and paulownia wood includes carbon stringers and hollow carbon tubes to offer a lively, snappy, and responsive ride. Triax glass adds strength and a consistent flex, while the Hyper Glide sintered base adds speed to make it through flat zones and reduces impacts from hidden snow sharks or tree stubs under the new snow.
- Powder surfer for lovers of deep snow and inspiring tracks
- Medium camber adds power, enhances edge control for ripping carves
- Pow 3BT uplifts the nose/tail dramatically for mind-blowing float
- Directional shape holds a solid edge and is stable at speed
- Swallow tail drops down in pow for enhanced control and float
- Light Core uses poplar and paulownia woods for lightweight strength
- Carbon rods add power to the flex and helps you hold a stable line
- Sintered base keeps you skipping through pow fields with ease
- Item #BAT006F