Select style & size:Select options
From teeth-chatteringly fast groomer runs to surfy pow dyas that dreams are made of, the Bataleon CT Snowboard guides you to all-mountain fun all season long with incredible control and unbelievable float. Its unique directional tapered shape, POW 3BT outline, and medium-soft flex comprise just some of the tools that make the CT a versatile shred stick for powerful ripping in any zone, and in any condition.
Starting with the Pow 3BT outline, the CT is designed with a narrow centerbase and maximum uplift with SideKick in the large nose, which floats like a dream when turning in powder, while the mellow camber maintains power and stability for confident edge-to-edge control on less than ideal snow. This mellow camber is backed up by the Dual Super Tubes—two hollow carbon rods milled into the bottom of the core—to enhance pop and give the board more snap. Swiss paulownia and poplar woods blend in the Light Core for an optimal strength-to-weight ratio, and the traditional biax weave of fiberglass is light, strong, and responsive for liveliness without adding torsional stiffness. Bataleon finished it off with a greasy-fast, tough Super Slick X extruded base that rips through flat spots and ensure minimal maintenance hassle.
- Directional all-mountain board for groomers, powder, and beyond
- Medium-soft flex promotes a fun, surfy, yet powerful feel
- POW 3BT profile caters toward float in pow without catchiness
- Lightweight dual-wood core is strong without the bulk
- Hollow carbon rods bolster powerful pop and snappiness
- Extruded base holds up through tough abuse
- Biax wrap maintains a responsive feel without being overly stiff
- Item #BAT004X