A Summer Staple.
Forget about the little black dress—the only thing any mountain-loving woman needs is the Basin and Range Women's Willow Chambray Shirt Dress. Thanks to its light, airy chambray fabric and subtle print, the Willow is more than happy to accompany you on a brewery tour in Fort Collins or to a summer wedding in the Tetons.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- Forgo the little back dress in favor for this shirt dress
- Light and breezy fabric offers a laid-back feel
- Hand pockets secure small necessities
- Drawstring at the waist provides a customizable fit
- Roll-up sleeves can be secured for convenience
- Crafted for life in the mountains, but inspired by time spent in the city, Basin and Range fashions clothing for those who wish to blur the lines between work and weekend adventures
- Item #BNG003D
- Q & A
Cute but Meh
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
I really liked the pattern and material of this dress but it just fit odd. It was a weird length on me and is more of a fall dress. Cute but just not quite right for me. It looks more teal green in the pic but is more jean blue.
Cute, soft and comfy but stylish..
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: L
Great drape and fits the body well. The adjustable waist is very flattering and the length is just right. Also i like to roll my sleeves so the tabs are a great touch!
THE BEST DRESS
- Size Bought: Small
I bought this dress for everyday wear, and I love it. I'm normally a US dress size 4-6, which is a small, according to the size chart, and it fits perfectly!
The fit is super flattering.
The print is adorable/the overall color is very nice.
It's long enough to be worn to various occasions, but cute enough you don't feel like you're all covered up.
It's SO comfortable.
If you're looking for a dress that can transition between seasons, is comfortable and is super flattering, this is the one!