If you love winter but aren't crazy about the cold, the Basin and Range Women's Wasatch 800 Down Jacket is your new best friend. Designed for everything from taking your little one out in the snow for the first time to staying warm on a cold and clear ski day, this lightweight jacket does it all. Crafted from recycled polyester, the fabric is treated with a durable water-resistant finish to help keep you dry when the snow begins to flurry. Lofty down insulation traps body heat to help keep you cozy. Two zippered hand pockets help keep your lip balm and phone secure, and they provide extra protection when the cold starts to bite at your fingertips.
- A jacket to help you thrive in cold winter conditions
- Responsibly sourced down provides lightweight, compressible warmth
- DWR finish repels moisture from snow
- Durable Metaluxe zippers secure handwarmer pockets
- Regular fit leaves room for a mid-layer and has classic appeal
- Item #BNG002Z