Up with the sun.
The Women's Basin and Range Sunrise Active Skort features stretchy fabric and a performance-driven design, so you can be up with the sun. The skirt section has been treated with a DWR finish that sheds light dirt and rain. An adjustable waist creates a comfortable fit that stays secure when you're on the go, with two hand pockets to keep everything you need close at hand.
- Active skort for summer hikes or everyday comfort
- Stretchy fabric provides mobile performance
- DWR treatment sheds rain and prevents stains
- Two hand pockets for snacks, lip balm, or camera
- Basin and Range blends mountain designs with city lifestyle
- Item #BNG005C
- Q & A
Easy to wear!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
I'm a fan of this skort! I love how simple and easy it is to throw on and pair with tops. It is a great length and the pockets are useful for stashing cash, keys, and lip balm.
It has pockets!!!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
I absolutely adore this skort! Here are some of the highlights.
- Pockets! There are two actually functional pockets
- The waistband is made of a really nice, wide, elastic. This means that it won't roll over if you bend over or if you sit down. It also doesn't give you any kind of an awkward muffin top.
- The shorts are nice and silky inside.
- The external fabric is smooth and won't snag on desks or twigs.
I'm generally a size 14, and I'm a bit in between L and an XL. I went with the XL because I liked the extra length and felt like I could put more in my pockets without being obvious...