At first raindrop.
- Rain jacket packs in its own chest pocket for compact storage
- Light, durable nylon fabric with Durable Water Resistant coating
- Elastic cuffs and adjustable hem and hood secure the fit
- Basin and Range's clothing line is a direct inspiration from mountain lifestyles
- Item #BNG005B
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought: L
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 185lbs
Very similar to Patagonia's Houdini both in weight and fabric. Extremely packable, (packs into the chest pocket), light-wight, DWR (water-resistant) finish, and cool colors. I'm 6'1 at 185 lbs with long arms and medium build and both the L and M fit. I'm undecided which I want to keep. The L is slightly baggy on me but will allow more room for layers, which is great for those Fall/Winter climbs when I want something warmer underneath. M gives me a more fitted look without restricting movement, which I prefer for runs and casual hikes/walks. I've yet to test out the DWR finish but it feels like it'll be good enough to get you back to the car in a light rain.