The coffee had better be strong.
It's going to take a lot to get you out of your Basin and Range La Sal 15 Degree Down Sleeping Bag, but a strong cup of coffee paired with a misty morning in the mountains is always a good motivator. Built to keep you cozy when you're camped high in the mountains, the La Sal is packed full of lofty and compressible down insulation, which is treated with a water-resistant finish to increase the bag's insulating properties when the weather turns wet. The light and durable 30D nylon fabric withstands wear and tear when you decide to ditch the tent and sleep out under stars, and the ground level seams help retain precious warmth when the temperatures dip lower than expected during your late-season backpacking trip. A multi-baffle hood ensures adequate warmth around the head and ears, and an insulated draft tube prevents cold air from seeping through the zipper.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- Built for camping, backpacking, and mild winter camping
- 650-fill down is lightweight, compressible, and hydrophobic
- DWR provides extra protection from heat-robbing moisture
- Multi-baffle hood ensures adequate warmth around head and ears
- Draft tube prevents cold air from entering the bag
- Adjustable drawcord cinches tight to trap body heat
- Storage sack and stuff sack included for easy packing
- Item #BNG0025
- Q & A
Satisfyingly soft sleeping
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I purchased this bag for a few overnight backpacking trips I had planned near the beginning of the year (jan/feb) and while the temps got down around the mid 20's, I was kept nice and warm. The inner lining is very comfortable tactile-wise as well.
What is the pack size of this sleeping bag? Thank you!