Select your style & size:Select options
Room for one (or three) more.
Whether you're sleeping four smelly hikers deep or wedged between three very happy trail dogs, the Basin and Range Escalante 4 Tent will accommodate your crew and plenty of gear. The Escalante has multiple vents to keep things cool during those muggy nights outside of Moab and a waterproof fly to keep you dry when you're camped on the Olympic Peninsula. Lightweight and durable 7000-series aluminum poles withstand heavy wear and high winds so you don't come back to collapsed tent after a long day on the trail, and the reinforced corners mean you won't have to worry about this tent getting little tears where the poles attach to the tent.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- A three-season tent ideal for camping on the coast or desert
- Sleeps four with plenty of room for trail dogs and gear
- Fly with fully sealed seams prevents rain from seeping through
- Multiple vents limit condensation from forming along tent walls
- Light and durable aluminum poles withstand high winds and wear
- Reinforced corners resist wear and tear from pitching the tent
- Item #BNG002D
- Q & A
Quality Basic Tent
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I gave this tent as a late Christmas gift and the recipient can’t wait to use it. It packs up small enough fit in a backpack and is pretty light. Set it up I’m my backyard and it was roomier than expected. Components look well made. Will update after first use this spring.
Basin + Range tents are the BOMB
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This tent is BEST tent I've ever owned, and I have TNF and Mountain Hardwear tents. It was cheaper than all the other brand, easy to set up, and very durable. I've used this camping in Idaho over a Labor Day Weekend, and this fall in Moab. We were able to fit in an air mattress into the tent and all three of us (me, hubby and 75 lbs. golden) all slept comfortably. Get this tent!