Style and performance.
The Basin and Range Women's Empire Insulated Jacket mixes ski-worthy protection into a streamlined silhouette for skiing. The durable shell is both waterproof and breathable for a protective, yet comfortable wearing experience. Fully sealed seams prevent moisture from seeping through, while the lightweight, water-resistant insulation provides warmth without bulk to help keep you warmer longer. With slightly more insulation in the core, this jacket helps regulate body temperature.
Basin and Range equipped the Empire with zippers under each arm for ventilated airflow when you're making each turn count. The helmet-compatible hood keeps cold out when the snow and wind begin to blow. An integrated powder skirt seals out snow on deep days, while a variety of pockets provide plenty of storage for goggles, passes, and valuables.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- A ski jacket with subtle, yet distinctive style
- Waterproof and breathable shell shields against heavy snow
- Lightweight insulation provides warmth without bulk
- Underarm vents help regulate temperature
- Helmet-compatible hood and powder skirt seal out snow and wind
- Interior cord keeper helps keep headphones in place
- Regular fit with adjustable hem and cuffs
- Item #BNG0033
- Q & A
She loves it
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I gave this as a gift to a friend who recently moved to our ski town. She is a beginner skier and loves this jacket. It keeps her warm and dry, the pockets are well placed, and she likes the colors and design. She is 5'4" 135 lbs and the size small fit well.
Not for the curvy
- Size Bought: Medium
It is a great jacket, really warm and light, but not for curvy girls. It fit me perfectly in the chest and waist but unfortunately would not fit over my hips.