Select style & size:Select options
Have you ever arrived at a gorgeous vista at the top of a trek and thought, "this would be a great place for a picnic", only to realize it was way too tough of a hike to haul a cooler up? Well, start grabbing sandwich supplies, because you can now bring plenty of provisions on your next hike with the Barebones Rambler 17.5L Cooler. This backpack-style cooler offers spacious, insulated storage in a portable package that keeps food and drink cold, whether you're planning a picnic in a mountain meadow or packing beers out to a remote river.
- Backpack-style cooler for adventurous eaters and drinkers
- Holds up to twenty 12oz cans
- Water-resistant and tough exterior handles hiking
- Removable liner lets you use cooler as a pack in a pinch
- Protective base extends life of cooler
- Odor-resistant lining prevents mildew smell
- Zipper pulls double as a bottle openers
- Adjustable shoulder straps for carrying comfort
- Item #BRB000I
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Got this for beach vacations and carrying beer to the beach! Haven't used it at the beach yet, but it is still awesome :)
I bought this over other options, like the Dakine cooler pack, because it appeared to be better quality and I think it is. The material is very durable and high quality. It feels like it will hold up against wear and tear.
Inside the bag is the removable liner which is great for drying out the bag or quick on the move.
My only concern, and why I gave 4 stars is because it feels very box and has minimal to no back support if the bag were to be full of beers and ice and rather heavy you will need to put all the support on your shoulders. A hip strap would have been nice.