Why We Like The Pulaski Axe
In the 1900s, a Forest Service hero invented the Pulaski Axe to not only chop wood but also assist firefighters in cutting roots and digging trenches. The style's strength, versatility, and history are why we use it to replenish our firewood supply. The weighted head delivers easy, powerful swings, while the steel-cored handle and wear-resistant split blade provide us with long-lasting performance.
- Versatile axe for all your chopping and excavating needs
- Rounded carbon steel blade provides durability and impact resistance
- Horizontal mattock blade for cutting and digging
- Sleek beechwood handle with steel core gives soft, stable feel
- Removable hex nut and included hex key for easy re-handling
- Steel pommel at base for hammering
- Included sheath provides blade protection
- Item #BRBB01I
- [head] 1055 high carbon steel [sheath] 900D polyester, leather accents
- beechwood, steel core (0.3in)
- 24 x 12in
- Claimed Weight
- 5lb 9oz
- Recommended Use
- weekend camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
November 7, 2020