Why We Like The Open Fire Gloves
When it comes to cooking with coals or charcoal or just maintaining a campfire well into the night, the Barebones Open Fire Gloves are one of our favorite camp accessories. They’re constructed from heavy-duty, fire-resistant cowhide leather to protect against prolonged heat, and they have a high cuff for added coverage along the wrist and forearm.
- Heavy-duty cowhide leather protects against heat from campfires
- Longer cuff for added coverage along the wrist and forearm
- Heat-resistant technology for placing logs and repositioning charcoals
- Item #BRBB01O
- natural cowhide leather
- [small/medium] 13.25 x 5.25in, [large/x-large] 14.74 x 5.75in
- Recommended Use
- casual, weekend camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
June 13, 2021
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
I absolutely love cooking using my cast iron skillet, but it's not always the easiest to do camping when the fire is raging, and you only have two little foot long pokers to move it around. Enter the Open Fire Gloves and not only can I forego the pokers, but my hands don't burn up in the blaze at all. I will definitely be throwing these in my camping supply box to always bring along on adventures moving forward!