Select Style & Size
Stick with the six.
An indispensable tool for any outdoorsman, the Barebones No. 6 Field Knife proves its worth through everything from making fires to setting up shelters and foraging for food. The high-carbon steel blade, reinforced by a full tang, provides reliably strong cutting power and performance, while the rich, durable walnut handle offers a rugged grip with timeless style. Barebones rounded this knife out with details like an inlaid copper lanyard ring, waxed canvas sheath, and belt clip to keep you fully immersed in nature's moments.
- Traditional, utility-driven knife for life in the outdoors
- High-carbon tempered steel handles cutting duties with aplomb
- Walnut handle is rich, durable, and strong
- Waxed canvas sheath and belt clip keep knife safely by your side
- Inlaid copper lanyard ring adds convenience
- Barebones originally made tools for humanitarian purposes
- Item #BRB000M
- Blade Material
- high-carbon steel
- Blade Length
- Blade Type
- Sheath Included
- yes, canvas sheath with copper accent
- 10.5 x .75 x 1.5in
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
September 26, 2018
Better than expected
This knife holds nicely in hands. For how big it is, the weight is nice, feels solid as well. Performs the paper cut test with precision.