Japanese Nata Tool
Clear things out with ease.
Whether you're trimming branches in the backyard or trying to navigate an overgrown trail, the Barebones Japanese Nata Tool has you covered with versatility and reliable performance. Its stainless steel blade is perfect for chopping up kindling or clearing brush, and has a solid steel core that runs through the length of its walnut handle, giving you a greater swing weight for easy and effective chops. The Nata tool still packs light, so you've got a versatile tool for life at home and the campsite.
- A versatile blade tool for use in the garden and the backcountry
- Stainless steel blade is durable and sharpens easily
- Solid steel core runs through handle for greater swing weight
- Walnut handle provides a firm grip for safe and effective swings
- Item #BRB000N
- [blade] stainless steel, [case] waxed canvas, leather
- 19.5 x .75 x 2in
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 4oz
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, weekend camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year