Select style & size:Select options
Built for the task.
Turn those fallen trees into firewood with the Barebones Hatchet. The balanced design helps to maximize your swing, and the durable hickory handle and high-carbon steel tang holds up to log-splitting, kindling-chopping, and stake-hammering with ease.
- Chopping isn't a chore with this well-balanced hatchet
- Strong, high-carbon steel tang holds up to rugged tasks
- Included sheath keeps blade protected from the elements when stored
- Hickory handle is durable and ergonomically shaped for maximum efficiency
- Item #BRB000L
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I've never felt a hatchet with this much weight behind it. It's extremely well balanced for how heavy it is and even was able to chop firewood. One thing to keep in mid is that the carbon steel goes throughout the entire hatchet and doesn't just reside in the head.