2 Days Only!
Select Style & Size:
You deserve better.
Sure, freeze-dried camp meals are nice in a pinch, but if you can spare the space and weight, why not cook a real meal with a Barebones Cast Iron Skillet? Offered in three different sizes, these cast iron skillets are durable and naturally non-stick, and they thrive directly over the hot coals of your campfire. Make everything from pancakes and cornbread to the freshly caught trout you just pulled out of the lake with these versatile pans. They also work just as well at home, especially for dishes that you want to transfer directly from the stove to the oven.
- Cast iron skillet for cooking outdoors or in your home
- Triple-sanded interior surface for better performance
- Ergonomic comfort-grip handle disperses heat
- Dual pour spouts for left or right pouring
- Lids are interchangeable with crocks (lid not included)
- Item #BRB000E
4.5 based on 25 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.