Fashionable torso warmth.
- Stylish vest for chilly, casual occasions
- Quilted polyester lining traps in heat
- Adjustable waist for a customizable fit
- Vents at the side seams allow your torso to breathe
- Item #BAO004M
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
- Height: 5'5"
I have been very pleased with my Barbour Women’s Wray Gilet. It offers the perfect amount of warmth on chilly days (35-55ºF). I love the long back that blocks out cold wind. Have had many compliments from people liking that it is not puffy. My only complaint is that USP lost the order when handing off to the USPS. Took 4 weeks to receive a 2-Day shipment.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
First off, I love Barbour products, style, and quality.
After debating the purchase of this vest for a long time due to it's high price I finally gave in and made the purchase. Upon receiving the vest I loved the look, cut, and warmth it provided. However, after wearing the vest three times it already has a hole in the lining, and the pocket. Seeing as I have not washed the vest, or worn it anywhere more adventurous than the office this is a huge disappointment.
While the vest looks nice, no one wants to spend $100+ on a item that is going to immediately fall apart. Overall this product was a huge disappointment.