Wherever you may roam.
Every spring you take your red convertible and trace as much of Route 66 as you can. Your hands love the feel of your sport car's leather steering wheel almost as much as you love the open road, so it's only natural that you have an appreciation for the iconic bomber style of the Barbour Men's Romer Jacket. The quilted insulation keeps you warm with the roof down, and the ribbed hem and cuffs keep out that speed-generated wind that's whipping your hair about. The cord-lined stand-up collar looks great popped against the breeze, and your throwback style will turn heads at the soda fountain rest stops you pop into on your way across our nation's historic roadways.
- Bomber-style jacket for the cool shoulder seasons
- Quilted insulation adds extra warmth on windy drives
- Corduroy lined stand-up collar offers warm style
- Elasticized hem and cuffs keep out the cold weather
- Regular fit lets you layer it over suit or sweater
- Item #BAO007A