Marlo Wax Jacket
- Long cold weather jacket brings the style and keeps out the chills
- Waxed cotton exterior for light rain resistance
- Cozy interior lining zips up to brace against the cold
- Snap front-flap seals out stronger gusts
- Fixed hood carries the lining's plaid print for enhanced styling
- Wrist closures and waist-level hand pockets add extra warming opportunities
- Item #BAOO0CH
- [face fabric] 100% waxed cotton, [lining] 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- 2 hand, 2 snapped flap
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
December 2, 2020
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 5` 5"
- 200 lbs
This was worth every dollar. I mean it just oozes quality but at the same time practicality and comfort. It’s a pretty heavy coat, so will keep you sufficiently warm even though it’s not particularly thick. The wax coating and the bronze color of the coat are a perfect matching. The lining of both the coat and the hood are a green tartan and quintessential Barbour. I like that you can see the tartan when the hood is down. The fit is rather generous, so you might prefer getting one size smaller than your usual. I’m not very tall and found that the arms were a little long, but you can roll them up and the tartan lining shows, which actually makes the coat look even nicer. Look forward to growing old with this coat.