To grandmother's house we go.
It sounds clichéd, but your grandmother really does live out in the middle of the woods. The Barbour Women's Landry Vest come in handy when you're visiting Vermont for the big family Thanksgiving and need a little extra warmth. The quilted synthetic insulation adds some toasty core warmth during the drive out, and you can slip it on over a thick sweater during the pre-meal stroll through the trees around her cabin. Deep pockets and a generous hood help keep your hands and head warm, while the flattering cut scores you compliments with even the snobbiest of your cousins.
- Insulated vest for woodsy road trips and chilly autumn days
- Quilted insulation offers a nice layer of warmth for your core
- Fleece lining provides soft and oh-so-cozy everyday comfort
- Pop the hood up against snow flurries or a cold breeze
- Snap closure pockets can warm hands or hold road snacks
- Regular fit lets you layer the vest over a sweater or light coat
- Item #BAO009J