The Barbour Hardwick Fur Trapper Cap is in its element splitting wood at the country cabin, but is just at ease hailing a cab from a snowy city street. The faux-fur trim underneath its waxed cotton shell can be tucked around the chin to protect your face and ears from frigid gusts or strapped on top of your head when the sun makes an appearance. Or, for a traditional look in milder temperatures, let the earflaps hang down while you enjoy the cool weather.
- A traditionally styled trapper hat
- Waxed cotton outer acts as your first defense against chilly weather
- Faux-fur trim offers plushy warmth from your ears to your face
- Barbour’s signature tartan pattern lines the inside
- Earflaps secure underneath the chin or on top of the head
- Item #BAO0004