Select style & size:Select options
Erin Quilt Jacket
Lightly insulated, with classic Barbour style and a slightly longer cut, the Erin Jacket makes a perfect companion for cool shoulder season outings around town. Wear it alone when the day is clear, or layer it beneath a rain coat when the clouds come rushing in.
- A lightly insulated jacket for fall and spring warmth
- Synthetic fill will still keep you warm in case of rain
- Long cut delivers extra coverage where it counts
- Two pockets offer a stash for phone and keys
- Low-bulk quilting can easily be layered
- Item #BAOO020
What do you think about this product?
February 24, 2020
Is it Spring Yet?
I bought this jacket for that long, long transitional period between winter and summer in Park City. This jacket is lightly insulated and provides the perfect amount of warmth and style for Spring days. I love the boxy fit and corduroy collar. Barbour does run small so pay attention to the sizing and size up!