Legends never die.
The Barbour Bleaklow Wax Jacket was born in the misty English countryside, but its classic design looks just as at home strolling the streets of NYC, walking through the public market in Seattle, or lounging at a coffee shop in Jackson Hole. Cozy cotton lining provides warmth on the clammiest days, and a handsome waxed cotton outer sheds rain and snow. Darted pockets with tonal embroidery and a detachable hood add a touch of timeless style and function.
- A classic and rugged jacket suitable for damp, cold weather
- Hardy waxed cotton canvas protects against rain and snow
- Soft and cozy cotton lining adds subtle warmth
- Longer, relaxed fit is adjustable with drawcord waist
- Stud-off detachable hood and darted pockets
- Item #BAO001Q