New Styles, More Savings:
Select a size:
Beaufort Wax Jacket - Men's
Created in 1983 for those looking to seamlessly transition from countryside pursuits to urban wear, the Barbour Men's Beaufort Wax Jacket offers the weather-shedding protection, midweight warmth, and timeless appeal that's made Barbour Jackets iconic. Taking design inspiration from French shooting jackets, the Beaufort Wax Jacket features a rear game pocket that's lined with easy-cleaning nylon. The full-zip closure features a stormflap that seals out oncoming winds and light rain from seeping inside.
The waxed cotton body repels oncoming moisture in wet environments, ensuring you stay pleasantly dry during inclement conditions. Barbour's classic tartan lining provides a touch of warmth, with the ability to add a thermal liner for cozy comfort in chilly weather. The corduroy collar offers luxurious comfort with its soft, fuzzy feel. Like the lining, it gives you the ability to attach a snap-on hood (not included) for added coverage in stormy weather. Other classic features include moleskin-lined hand pockets and generously sized bellows pockets.
- Classic waxed cotton jacket for countryside and urban wear
- Waxed cotton exterior sheds oncoming rain and damp weather
- Cotton corduroy collar provides luxurious comfort
- Front zipper with Stormflap keeps the elements from seeping inside
- Compatible with snap-on hood and thermal liner (sold separately)
- Moleskin-lined hand pockets and nylon-lined rear game pocket
- Barbour channels 120 years of British heritage into its jackets
- Item #BAO0027