Bar Mitts Road Pogie Handlebar Mittens
Select Style & Size
Road Pogie Handlebar Mittens
There's only so much layering you can do when temperatures dip below freezing. Too much, and shifts become sloppy, if existent at all, and braking near impossible — a terrifying endeavor on icy roads. The Road Pogie Handlebar Mittens act as an insulated den for your hands, so you can opt for more streamlined gloves underneath, and keep shifting and braking precise, without freezing your digits.
- Burly winter-ready pogies that crate a toasty home on your bars
- 6-millimeter thick neoprene cuts through rain and wind
- Nylon lamination ads an extra hit of waterproof durability
- Wide internal space allows you to keep your hands where you want them
- Optimized shape allows for shifting and brake modulation
- Can be partnered up with cycling gloves of your choice underneath
- Small opening is 8in, medium is 8.5in, large is 9in
- Item #BMI0002
- [membrane/laminate] nylon, [face fabric] 6mm neoprene, [extreme model lining] fleece
- zipper, hook-and-loop cuffs
- Recommended Use
- commuting, mud/sand/snow, road cycling
What do you think about this product?
January 17, 2020
Don't need gloves in 30F, 20mph winds
- I've put it through the wringer
I have these and the extremes. I use these with light gloves at 40F and light wind. The extremes are great at 40F light wind and no gloves. I doubled up: these and the extremes at 25F, 15mph wind, didn't need gloves. No more heavy gloves for me in the winter. Easy on, easy off if you roll them on, not slide.