Enduro V-Tech Quarter Running Sock
For this comfortable performance sock Balega took mesh, synthetic, and Drynamix moisture-managing fibers, and put them all together to make the Enduro V-Tech Quarter Running Sock. It's light, supportive, and breathable, which makes it perfect for everyone from serious athletes to aspiring 5k-ers. V-Tech arch support takes the pressure off your feet, and the extra-deep heel pocket keeps your feet from slipping inside your socks.
- Performance sock with everything you need to reach your peak
- V-Tech arch support band provides support and comfort on long runs
- Mesh ventilation panels help cool you down in warmer weather
- Drynamix fibers help wick moisture to keep you comfortable
- Medium cushioning reduces strain from repeated impact
- Deep heel pocket helps ensure a no-slip fit
- Item #BGA0015
What do you think about this product?
June 26, 2019
These socks last for a long time!
I really love these socks - I usually replace them after running in them for several hundred miles (I'm talking like 600 or 700 mi) and they start to separate at the seams. The only thing I would caution against is that they do keep heat in. I recently got a heat rash on my feet from running a 50 mile race in them where the temps were in the mid 60s and I was running for over 10 hours straight.