Select style & size:Select options
Whether you're headed to work, class, or an afternoon in the park, the BAGGU Drawstring Backpack gives you a stylish yet casual purse that frees your hands while your commute. An interior zippered pocket stores your wallet, leaving plenty of room to tuck away a cardigan, book, and your lunch. The drawstring closure keeps your things from falling out, with a foldover front flat that snaps shut for extra security.
- Backpack purse for heading to work or running errands
- Cotton canvas provides soft, casual style
- Drawstring and snap closure secure your goods
- Two side pockets for stashing phone and sunglasses
- Shoulder straps adjust for the perfect fit
- Item #BGU0016
- Responsible Collection
- 100% recycled cotton canvas
- Shoulder Strap
- adjustable backpack straps
- [external] 2 side, [internal] 1 drop-in
- drawstring, flap with snap
- 10.5 x 15 x 5in
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year limited
What do you think about this product?
January 12, 2020
She loved it!
I wasn’t sure what to get my husbands daughter as a Christmas gift. I know she likes bags and I figured this one was really pretty so I ordered it. She opened it on Christmas morning and loved it!
March 30, 2019
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
LOVE this backpack, awesome for bringing to work and I really like the grid print, very different from any others that I’ve seen. It’s also got sturdy fabric and straps so I don’t feel like it’s going to fall apart after little use.
March 8, 2019
Nice everyday backack
- I've used it several times
This backpack is great for everyday use. It is light weight and I love the canvas fabric. Very cute!
February 15, 2019
- I've put it through the wringer
Great everyday bag!
July 19, 2018
Perfect for commutes
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Bought this backpack mainly for the purpose of biking to and from work- in style. The material is nice and durable, the straps feel comfortable on my shoulders and are easy to adjust. I use this backpack regularly and it has now turned into my everyday bag.
May 28, 2018
How big is the inside pocket? Can it fit a phone?