Summit Ultralite Boot
Take on the coldest days and deepest snows with the Baffin Summit Ultralite Boot. This boot was made to withstand the extreme colds of Northern Canada, and they know a thing or two about extreme colds up there. It's got a waterproof construction that'll keep your feet from soaking when you're hitting the local hiking trails, walking to work, or gearing up for a long adventure in the woods thanks to its snowshoe compatibility. You've got a removable, multi-layer, body-heat moldable liner to give you added comfort and warmth, along with the powerful yet low-bulk B-Tek Lite insulation. These two feature combine to give the boot a temperature range of 41F all the way down to -58F.
Because it's a winter boot, and things like to get a bit slippery in the winter, Baffin outfitted this boot with killer outsole technology. The Superlite lower shell, along with AirGrip midsole and outsole technology, keep you supported while adding durability and protection, and the Polar Rubber contact points ensure trusted, slip-resistant on grip on slushy snow and unexpected ice.
- Tough winter boot for the coldest and snowiest days
- Waterproof construction prevents snow from soaking through
- B-Tek Lite insulation keeps your toes toasty in the frigid cold
- Polar rubber outsole ensures grip on slippery surfaces
- Removable liner molds to your foot's shape over time
- Lower shell delivers added protection from the elements
- High shaft height and secure lace system keep the cold out
- Item #BAF000V