When it's cold outside and the snow runs deep, you know what you need and so does Baffin. The Marli Boots are built with a waterproof construction and burly rubber soles, so you can wade out in the snow and ice with comfort and confidence. They're also equipped with removable liners that keep your toes warm in temperatures well below freezing. The tall shaft height works well in deep snow, with d-ring lacing for a secure fit and EVA midsoles to ward off fatigue during long days on your feet.
- Hardy boots for heading out on the coldest days of the year
- Waterproof construction keeps your feet safe and dry
- Thermal lining rated for frigid cold winter weather
- Cushioning midsole offers comfort on long work days
- Polar Rubber outsole designed for grip on ice and snow
- Multi d-ring lacing ensures a secure, supportive fit
- Item #BAF000U
- Q & A
Love followed by disappointment
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These boots are great winter boots. They're easy to tug on your feet for jaunting out real quick to the store or to walk the dog and can be laced tight for more strenuous excursions. They are very warm but the insulation and materials make them slightly bulky. I don't mind clomping around in them though. Especially in the conditions I typically use these for, I can romp around deep snow with no worries. The traction is good, I haven't slipped and fallen to the ground yet after a full season of use.
Over time, these boots have revealed their biggest flaw and greatest disappointment to me, the softness of the rubber on the sole is such a let-down. They're already pretty worn down after one season of use. I feel that winter boots marketed as burly(and seemingly so) should have a super durable sole.
I had Pajar's for 6 years before these and the sole is half as thick, if that... they lasted me six years.