Select a size:
Why We Like The SK8 Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard
From playing around in the eddy to hunting for hidden waves, the Badfish SK8 Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard is built to add fun and control to technical river waves. Closer to a surfboard than a SUP, this deck boasts a short maneuverable design that is enhanced by rocker in the tip and tail and a customizable tri-fin design. All of which allows us to slash, carve and cruise on whatever river waves we can find.
- Small surfer for fun days on technical river waves
- Inflatable design is extremely durable and easy to transport
- Removable tri-fin design allows you to customize your control
- Rounded tip and squash tail help maintain volume in shorter length
- Slim offset carrying handle helps you navigate trails to the water
- Included travel bag, fins, and pump keep you ready to adventure
- Item #BDFC00M
- 5ft 9in
- PVC inflatable drop-stitch, EXO Skeleton
- river surfing-specific rocker
- Deck Pad
- Recommended Rider Weight
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- river paddling
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.