Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Stand-Up Paddleboards we have in stock.View Similar Products
SK8 Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard
The Badfish SK8 Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard is built to add fun and control to technical river waves. Closer to a surfboard than a Stand-Up Paddleboard, this deck boasts a short maneuverable design that is further enhanced by rocker in the tip and tail, and a customizable tri-fin design. This combination lets you slash, carve and cruise on whatever river waves you can find. If you need a slightly higher performance version of this board it also comes in a non-inflatable, surfboard layup as well.
- Small surfer for fun days on technical river waves
- Inflatable construction is easy to transport, extremely durable
- Removable tri-fin design allows you to customize your control
- Rounded tip and tail help maintain volume in shorter length
- Slim offset carrying handle helps you navigate trails to the water
- Included Travel bag, fins, and pump keep you ready to adventure
- Item #BDF000E
- 5ft 9in
- Deck Pad
- Recommended Use
- river paddling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 3 year
What do you think about this product?
February 9, 2019
- I've put it through the wringer
This board is a must have for the river surfer. The portability and durability are unmatched and the performance is equally amazing. This board performs like a hard board with the durability of an inflatable. For the shallow and rocky waves in the southeast, this board is a game changer for river surfing. Everyone at the wave will want a turn (and more) on this easy to use but high performing short board.
January 29, 2019
Super Unique River Surfboard
The ISK8 is a one of kind river surfing tool.
July 20, 2019
Does it come with a pump?