SK8 Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard
The Badfish SK8 Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard is built to add fun and control to technical river waves. Closer to a surfboard than a Stand-Up Paddleboard, this deck boasts a short maneuverable design that is further enhanced by rocker in the tip and tail, and a customizable tri-fin design. This combination lets you slash, carve and cruise on whatever river waves you can find. If you need a slightly higher performance version of this board it also comes in a non-inflatable, surfboard layup as well.
- Small surfer for fun days on technical river waves
- Inflatable construction is easy to transport, extremely durable
- Removable tri-fin design allows you to customize your control
- Rounded tip and tail help maintain volume in shorter length
- Slim offset carrying handle helps you navigate trails to the water
- Included Travel bag, fins, and pump keep you ready to adventure
- Item #BDF000E
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This board is a must have for the river surfer. The portability and durability are unmatched and the performance is equally amazing. This board performs like a hard board with the durability of an inflatable. For the shallow and rocky waves in the southeast, this board is a game changer for river surfing. Everyone at the wave will want a turn (and more) on this easy to use but high performing short board.
Super Unique River Surfboard
The ISK8 is a one of kind river surfing tool.