Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Selfie 14 Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard
Badfish was inspired by sea kayaking trips in Baja, and brought that mindset home when they shaped the Selfie Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard to track miles quickly and simply. It combines a stable width with a pointed nose that inspires swift speeds from mellow paddling. Badfish's EXO Skeleton construction improves the deck pad's structure when we're standing on it, which is a huge improvement compared to standard SUPs. The bungee straps include specially tested D-rings that secure extra gear when we're traveling for a long time, and there's a water bottle pocket so we can get a drink in between paddles.
- Stand-up paddle board specialized for longer distances
- Inflatable design includes backpack built for trekking
- Exo Skeleton enhances structural integrity in the standing area
- Wide, pointed shape enhances stability for smooth-gliding comfort
- Removable tri-fin design is fully customizable to boost control
- Bungee straps and integrated water bottle holder add storage
- Wide, padded handle carries with ease through tough hikes
- Ankle leash and dual-action pump included
- Item #BDFC00P
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.